Acquiring a franchise is a major commitment in terms of your financial resources, time and emotional energy. Choosing correctly can bring you financial reward in the future.
Whether you’re starting your own franchise system, expanding an established operation or thinking about becoming a franchisee, you’re going to have a lot of questions. For potential franchisees, it’s important to uncover any hidden—and unwelcome—surprises in the offering circular like additional costs, territorial restrictions, term limits or exclusivity.
An experienced franchise accountant in Toronto can help manage your financial records and tax expenses efficiently. Syed A. Raza Professional Corporation naturally tailors its support to your individual needs as a client. The companys goal is to offer you expert advice and to identify opportunities to improve your profit after tax and financial growth.
It has proudly rendered its services for many franchising systems namely Petro Canada, Subway, Pizza-Pizza, EggSmart, Olly Fresco etc. and earned their satisfaction.
Syed A. Raza Professional Corporation offers a complete range of accounting and income tax services to franchise businesses, which typically include:
- Advice and assistance in raising and structuring the finance required to initially purchase the franchise
- Guidance on the most appropriate business structure to maximize tax relief on the up-front costs
- Partnership with experienced attorneys to craft an effective offering document
- Proactive tax, finance and business advice
- Selecting the most appropriate accounting policies for amortizing the initial franchise license and the associated other start-up costs
- Business support (bookkeeping and payroll)
- Efficient, cost-effective, reliable audits
- Tailored internal audit programs to detect and control franchisee abuse
- Business turnaround advice
Call Syed A. Raza Professional Corporation at 647-499-6636 or email for details or to book a meeting with an experienced franchise accountant in Toronto.